Using the famous Ella Baché SprayTan, we provide top quality spray tans in Newcastle for any occasion.
Our Great Spray Tan which is rich in moisturising properties, sets in minutes and can be showered off after two hours to reveal a beautiful golden brown tan.
How do I prepare for my spray tan?
- Any shaving or waxing should be done the day before your spray tan.
- Exfoliate your body, by removing all dead skin cells to will ensure your tan sits beautifully on your skin
- On the day of your tan, please don’t put on any creams, deodorants or make up
What should I wear?
- Dark coloured, loosely fitted clothing with open shoes such as thongs is best.
- Please remove all jewellery beforehand and tie your hair up.
How long does it take?
What is the process?
- We provide the disposables you need whilst getting spray tanned. Your Therapist will explain to you what is required for you to put on.
- All you have to do is stand in different positions as guided by your Therapist to ensure a full body tan – it’s as easy as that!
- When the Therapist is finished spray tanning, you will be given the hose from the spray tanning machine to dry yourself off.
We are conveniently located in the Platinum Building for the best quality and natural looking spray tan on the Central Coast.